Friday, November 9, 2012

Turning ONE is so much FUN! | First Birthday cake Smash | Lake County Ohio Photographer

I've been a terrible blogger.  I admit it.  But I've been very busy spending time with adorable babies this year.  Some of whom were celebrating their first birthdays!  With their first tastes of CAKE!!
 I really love it when I ask parents if they want to include a cake smash with their first birthday portrait sessions.  Because what is cuter than a baby digging into cake?
 Maybe twins digging into cake?  Or one twin digging into cake and one totally freaked out about frosting touching him!
 Every baby is different.  Some dig right in!
 And some are quite skeptical and don't give it a try.
 Most babies, even if they don't taste it, will get their hands and feet into it!
 And three babies and a cake....adorable!
 I love when they are all smiles!
Or when mom and dad join in on the fun.  After all, when you give a baby a whole cake, there is bound to be a bit left over to share...maybe even with your photographer!  :)

1 comments:

Dhanushshrivardhan said...

Lovely collection,each one of those babies is adorable.And the first one just stole my heart.She's an angel.Pls post more pics of her.So what's her name,Snow White? or maybe Cindrella?

Post a Comment

 
© Faith Koscho Photography