Friday, April 20, 2012

Sweet Baby Boy | Mentor, OH Newborn Photographer

I LOVE photographing newborns.  Getting to see and hold these teeny tiny babies, so fresh and new and just beautiful!  The sessions take a lot of time, sometimes up to four hours, but the results are gorgeous.  Everytime I 'm editing a newborn session I see these photos and think ART!  I would stick this photo of this sweet little baby on canvas and hang it in my home and its not even my baby!  :)

Like this sweet little guy...


Beautiful huh?  Or this one of his sister giving him a kiss where he has a tiny little smile.  So precious now but imagine how precious it will be they are all grown up and have been lifelong friends and can look back on that day when he was only a little over a week old and she loved him so much already.  ♥


And I love black and white but a pop of color is so beautiful too.  Such a sweet little man in his colorful tie on the red background.


And of course taking photos of the newborns is amazing but I love the photos of the newly expanded family.  In this case, baby makes 4!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Faith Koscho Photography